Sunday, September 9, 2012

Inspiration for Painting Concentration

Both music and nature are something of an attraction to me. One reason why I think I am so drawn to them it that they seem to offer so much.They can be so powerful. Remembering to take time for them is  something I believe everyone should live by. On a rough day, a favorite song or a walk through the woods can change one's mood and lift one's spirits in an instant. Though they do not erase problems, they do remind people to appreciate the good that they have all around them if they take the time to see, hear or feel it. 

Here are some pieces of inspiration for my next painting. (The artists are unknown unless otherwise labeled) 

 
Rod Craig: Watercolor
I love this piece along with many of his other watercolors, ink
pieces and photopaintings. He allows the water colors take on
their own nature, yet controls it just enough to keep the piece
loosely representational still. 



No comments:

Post a Comment